***ALL NEW VERSION 2.5 - AVAILABLE NOW ***
featuring: Message Scheduling, Auto Responders, Subscriber groups, batch broadcasting and more!
E-Mail List Manager 2.5 is a feature rich email list management system for ColdFusion Server. It will replace and consolidate many tools you may currently be using to complete the numerous tasks this application can perform alone.
Email List Manager 2.5 will handle all of your list subscription/un subscription tasks, HTML and Text Email message/campaign creation (no need for an external editor).
Full management of your email list subscribers through thorough and customizable email bounce management. Management of bounced emails can be easily scheduled on your ColdFusion Server with one click.
Send out a broadcast to all subscribers with one click or send a message to 1 subscriber only. Easily import email addresses and additional information either from CSV file or direct import of a pasted group of email addresses.
All email addresses are checked for uniqueness to each list they are subscribed to/imported into, each address is also checked that it is formatted as a valid email address.
- Store an unlimited number of Subscribers including email address, first and last name, city, state, zip and more
- quickly import lists of subscribers from a csv file or paste a text block into the built import window
- Custom Tag provided to use anywhere in your web applications to quickly (in 1 line of code) have a subscriber added to any one of your current subscription lists - unsubscribe a member just as easily
Email Messages/Mailer campaigns
- Create stunning HTML email campaigns to broadcast out to your list using the built in HTML editor, no need to leave the system to use another application to create your message
- Create and store an alternate text version of your message to be sent as a multi-part message
- Include personalization variables in your HTML message:-
example Dear [First Name] [Last Name] thank you for subscribing to our [List], we have sent this email to the following email address [Email] that you subscribed with. The email was sent [Date Med]
- Easily use any currently stored email message as a template for another message or another list!, simply use the duplicate message button to create a copy of the message and then edit the parts you wish to change. Want to share this email template with another of your lists? No problem form within the message edit view simply use the powerful "Save a copy of this message to another list" feature at the top of the screen )this feature is only available if you have more then 1 list available to your login privileges)
- Want to test how your message looks, click the preview message button to view a representation of how your email message will look when received by a HTML capable email application. Even better use the "Send Message to 1 recipient" box at the top of the screen to send off your message to a single recipient for preview before broadcasting out to your entire list.
Most comprehensive bounced message collection and cleaning features of any similar package on any platform!
- Keep your lists clean of bad and delinquent email addresses via either manual pop mail box collection of bounced messages or set it and forget it scheduled task automation of this procedure.
The system will retrieve and process all bounced messages for each list individually (each list must have a unique email address)
- All bounces will be recorded and logged and this information will all be available by a click of the mouse form the administration screen.
- View quickly what email addresses have bounced, how many times they have bounced, the time and date the bounce was logged
- Even finer grain control is given by logging if an email address bounced due to exceeding their allotted mailbox allocation. A lot of people are using free and low cost email services such as yahoo, hotmail etc
- Bounce Management Control panel lets you specify the criteria to search and remove bounced email subscribers (e.g remove all subscribers that have bounced 2 or more times not due to exceeded storage allocation in their pop mail box, or remove all subscribers that have bounced due to exceeded storage allocation 3 or more times, or remove all subscribers that have bounced for any reason 2 or more times - many powerful possibilities and combinations). Bounce control settings are not permanent so you can change your criteria as you continue to fine tune your subscription list.
- When enabled in the list settings HTML messages can include personalization variables anywhere throughout the message by simply placing the appropriate place holder in the point in the message desired.
Currently available variables include First name, Last Name, Email Address, Subscription List Name, Current Date in Long, Medium and Short formats, Custom 1 - 5 fields.
- Manage completely one or many attachments per email message, upload/delete attachments easily from the message create and update screens
Click Through / Link Tracking features
- Complete campaign tracking capabilities including total click through count per HTML message link
- Drill down capability to provide even greater target information with email subscriber click counts and click date/time recorded
Enterprise level security features
- Full Group based administration features, similar to any enterprise operating system such as Windows or Linux. Simply create an administration group for a particular subscription list or lists and then assign individual admins/logins for each group.
- System Administrator login can view and have full control over entire system including all administration groups, admin logins, lists, global settings and more. System Administrator also has capability of quickly changing ownership of a list to a different administration group. This powerful feature enables the administrator to create lists for new groups if the group administrator is unable to do so. This feature can also be used to disable access to a particular list/administration group by simply changing a list's ownership from a sub level group to main administration group, this group will now not have access to that list.
- Individual groups have the ability to create new logins for their particular group without administrator intervention.
** PLEASE NOTE **
The Single Server version does not contain certain Enterprise levels features such as additional restrictive security settings, double opt-in functionality and other powerful features.
Online help docs
Not sure how to perform a task, the side menu has a link to the HTML documentation no matter which screen you are in and most screens have a link at the bottom of the page that links you directly to the page relevant to that screen.
Fully compatible and tested with ColdFusion versions 4.5, 5, 6(MX) 6.1, 7 and 8, full setup scripts to create MS SQL Server 7/2000/2005 or MySQL 3/4.1/5 database (both of which are fully supported for production use)
* The system makes use of a browser based WYSIWYG html editor to create and edit Messages. To utilize this functionality you must be using Microsoft Windows with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above installed (which is a free download from microsoft.com.