FEATURES: ALL New updated functionality as of June, 2005 that conforms with all new updates to USPS API's and enhanced features in some tools!
FEATURES: ALL New easy to use and easy to refer to documentation / help file - available in browser based form and also as a Microsoft Help File!
Coldfusion custom tag handle all your United States Postal Service
requests Including the following:
* Domestic shipping rates
* International shipping rates (from US origin address)
* Tracking Requests
* Tracking with full scan history query request
* Address Validation requests (validates a full address based on street, city and state)
* Address Validation requests (returns valid City/State combinations for a single zipcode or list of up to 5 zipcodes)
* Creation of USPS official delivery confirmation labels with customer online record
* Creation of USPS official Signature confirmation labels with customer online record
* Creation of USPS official Express Mail shipping label with customer online record
* Parcel Mail Services Standards
* Priority Mail Service Standards
* Creation of USPS official Customs Forms for all supported International Countries (2 types of customs forms supported)
* NOTE This is the full premium version of this tag with all access to all the Webtools USPS has to offer at a very affordable price, it includes all currently available USPS web tools and will require printer certification from USPS to produce live Signature Confirmation, Delivery Confirmation and Express Mail labels. The Custom Tag has the ability to produce all the labels now that conform to USPS standards, however you will need to submit the required sample labels to USPS for individual approval and upgrade of your userid and password
1 simple call with this tag provides you with a wealth of returned variables and queries to effortlessly use in your online applications
* ADDRESS VALIDATION WILL NOT WORK without special approval from USPS to access their Address Validation XML API. You must be able to assure them you will only be using this API for the express purpose of shipping packages (not letters) via the US Postal Service. It may not be used for any other purpose and you will not be granted permissions from them for any other purpose. Please be advised this is in accordance with the USPS licensing requirements and not a restriction imposed by our tool
Custom tag has a Debug mode that any request can be placed into to create the request XML file and dump output to screen without processing response
Also provides Test environment parameter where request can be passed to the USPS test API server for all test requests.
All available USPS response variables are available in easy to use variables or as columns within queries all explained in the documentation. Also provides comprehensive error capture and a global error variable for testing success of any request to the Custom Tag.
Server: Windows NT/2000 with ColdFusion Server MX or above installed. This is currently also available as a php and .Net application (both sold separately)