PHP class to handle all your United States Postal Service requests
Including the following:
* Domestic shipping rates
* International shipping rates (from US origin address)
* Tracking Requests
* Tracking with full scan history query request
* Address Validation requests (validates a full address based on street, city and state)
* Address Validation requests (returns valid City/State combinations for a single zipcode or list of up to 5 zipcodes)
1 simple call with this class provides you with an array of data to effortlessly use in your online applications
* ADDRESS VALIDATION WILL NOT WORK without special approval from USPS to access their Address Validation XML API. You must be able to assure them you will only be using this API for the express purpose of shipping packages (not letters) via the US Postal Service. It may not be used for any other purpose and you will not be granted permissions from them for any other purpose. Please be advised this is in accordance with the USPS licensing requirements and not a restriction imposed by our tool
Also provides Test environment parameter where request can be passed to the USPS test API server for all test requests.
All available USPS response variables are available in easy to use array all explained in the provided documentation and code samples. Also provides comprehensive error capture and error reporting as supplied by the USPS API.
Created and easily editable with Macromedia Dreamweaver or HomeSite
System Requirements: Server: Windows NT/2000 / Linux/Unix/*Nix Server with PHP 4 or above installed.